- What is the advantage of hiring CoCo Immigration Law Office?
- Just by answering our free Check-Up service, we can tell you in advance whether or not you will be granted a permit.
- We know what it takes to get a permit, so we can increase your chances of getting a permit.
- Even if your chances of obtaining a permit are low at this point, we can make suggestions to cover the week point.
- We are able to process your application quickly and reliably with our own system.
- In case of non-approval, we will provide a full refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- You do not need to take time off work to go to the government office or Immigration Services Agency of Japan because we can collect, prepare, and submit an application for the documents on your behalf.
- After obtaining the permit, we promise to provide you with continuous support while you are in Japan.
- I would like to know about fees and payment methods.
Please click the button below to check the basic fee. Fees may vary depending on the level of difficulty, but you can, of course, check the details of the estimate and the contract in advance. After the contract is signed, we are supposed not to charge any additional fees without your consent. Half of the fee is paid in advance as a retainer fee, and the remainder is paid after the application is accepted by Immigration Services Agency of Japan. You can pay by cash, bank transfer, credit card, and electronic payment.
- If I hire your company, will I get permission at 100%?
Unfortunately, there is no expert anywhere that can obtain permission at 100%. We can, however, maximize your chances of permission.
Through our Check-Up services and interviews, we are able to guide you with the documents to be submitted individually, and to use our accumulated data and know-how to arrange documents that grasp the key points, which will certainly increase your chances of permission more than when you applied on your own.
- Is there any guarantee in case that the permission is not granted?
In the event that the permission is not granted even though the we have received your request and submit the application, we are supporsed to reapply up to twice, free of charge. If the application is still rejected, we will refund all fees in accordance with our refund policy.
- What Type of Application can you support?
We can support Application for issuance of a Certificate of Eligibility, Change of Status of Residence, Extension of Period of Stay, Permanent Residence, Naturalization, and any other visa-related applications. We all are here to support for those who wish to live and do their activities in Japan.
- Where is your service area?
Our free Check-Up service and consultation are available nationwide. We also support online applications, so we can accept requests from anywhere in Japan. If you are in the Kanto area (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Gunma, Tochigi, and Ibaraki), we can suggest a meeting location near your place. Online interviews are also available, as needed.
- Can you take consultation late at night or on weekends and holidays?
Our free Check-Up service for possible permits is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you are unable to consult with government offices or other immigration law firms on weekends or late at night, please take advantage of our free Check-Up service to help alleviate your concerns. Consultations call and meetings with us are by appointment only, so please let us know when is convenient for you.
- I am not very good at Japanese. Do you offer multilingual support?
English is also available. Please let us know your preferred language at the time of resavation. Regarding the translation of documents, we are able to provide multilingual support.